cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel an application? (referral code may not have been entered properly)

elhota2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife just applied for a new account for my son and she thinks that my referral code was not accepted.  She entered the referral code but she thinks she forgot to press the 'Add' button before pressing 'Subscribe'.  Is there any way to check if my son's new account is tied to my referral code? If it's not, then what is the process/method to cancel the application (as we would need to submit a new application properly with the referral code).

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@elhota2 

if she is the person who activated the new account, she can message a CSA for their help in adding the referal code.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@elhota2 

No need to cancel the sign up. Just reach out to support if you don’t see the $10 credit added to the account after 48-72 hours and they can manually add the referral code for you then.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.