Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate new offer

LenaSchuschke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I activate the 40$ for 15gb offer

5 REPLIES 5

You're at the right place for help. It's an entirely online model here. And actual account support is all typing. We are customers like you trying to help our fellow customers. We can often figure out the problem better and faster than the support people.

@LenaSchuschke   I am not sure about the time consuming part.  In your case with a plan change, it is a very easy step logging in My Account at your convenience.  But it is true that there is a bit of wait sometimes for PM to respond on ticket, but at least I am not tie to the annoying music on the phone waiting

Let is know if you are all good with the change plan steps  🙂

LenaSchuschke
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The whole dealing with public mobile has unfortunately been very time consuming and frustrating. Thanks for your help!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

I always fail to understand this threat. YOU "can't figure this out", YOU threaten to leave. ??? None of this is rocket science. We're here to help.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@LenaSchuschke   You can login to My Account and then go to Plan & Add-on page, then go to 4G tab and pick the new $40 - 15GB plan.  Or direct link here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/change-plan

you can click Change Plan Now.  But please note that PM will charge you the new amount now and start the new plan.  Unused days of the current cycle will be forfeited, no partial refunds

Need Help? Let's chat.