cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Contact CS to cancel plan for my mom

Brolias
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone help me find a CS rep so I can close my mother's cell plan?

Thanks 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

@Brolias wrote:

Yes I do and I did disable auto-pay. However, I can no longer log in with her credentials do to some error. I also have her phone for 2FA.

You're all set if you disabled auto-pay, @Brolias 

The account will not renew at the end of the cycle, and it will terminate in due course.

@Brolias 

due to some on-going maintenance issues, it's impossible to log in. Keep an eye on the Community Forum and Announcements for updates. It shouldn't take too long to fix and then you can use above suggestion.

Added...give it another try now...I did and was successful in logging in to my account and Rewards.

@Brolias 

there was some system issue earlier this morning.  Please try login My Account again now, it is up and running

again, if still unable to login, please open ticket with PM support as advised above

Brolias
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I do and I did disable auto-pay. However, I can no longer log in with her credentials do to some error. I also have her phone for 2FA.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Brolias do you have you mom's My Account login credentials? Of so, you can login and disable Autopay from Payment page

if not , try to help you mom to submit ticket with PM agent using direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.