cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many days you have to wait before referring second time?

glany222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I recently referred my friend while they activate their new PM connection. On the same day for 2nd referral the website did not accept my referral code. I was not at the shop and I dont know exactly what error message was shown. Shopkeeper told that to use the referral code second time, one has to wait for 30 days after first referral. Is this true? Nowhere I found this information.
6 REPLIES 6

Nezgar
Mayor / Maire

Double-triple check the letters/numbers in the referal code.  Sometimes there are confusing combinations to read or visually differentiate such as: Zero, letter O, Uppercase I vs lowercase l (L), upper case I, numeral 1, etc.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There is no waiting period. You can refer as many new people as you like, at any time.

@iliusfaisal  There is no waiting time. Ask your friend if he recieved any credit...to make sure no referral code was entered. Then have your friend message the moderators by clicking on the (?) At the bottom right of their screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining the issue . Have them supply your referral code to be added to their activation.

glany222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I believe you. Could you please let me know when did you refer two people? I am wondering was there any recent change in referral program. My friend could not use my referral during last week of Nov 2019. It is possible that shopkeeper gave incorrect info so that he can use his referral instead of mine.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't think anything is written like that. You should be able to refer multiple at the same time... 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

That is not true at all because I referred two people within 15 minutes of each other and it worked.

Need Help? Let's chat.