cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it usually take to get support? I've been waiting for a couple hours and asked twice

Marbz13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot activate the esim.  There is now no sim what so ever on my iPhone 13.  The QR code just gives an error "Unable to active esim You can try again, or contact your carrier for assistance".  Seems this carrier is not answering though.  Can I just go to another carrier at this point??

7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Marbz13 

It sounds like you have the American iPhone 13. I have the Canadian iPhone 13 and 14 Pro Max and they both have a SIM tray. Even the new Canadian iPhone 15 have a SIM tray.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @Marbz13 

Please note that the CS Agents are overseas and their business hours are now closed. Please check your mailbox in the top right corner first thing tomorrow morning for help.

As the customer support agent hours cover the majority of times of day that most customers would be awake, I'm unsure of the relvance of the fact that customer support agents are possibly overseas.

@Marbz13 wrote:

This not what is advertised.  "Our Customer Support Agents are available Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 10 PM EST".  they are closed now I appears but not when I was asking for help. Fear I made a mistake going with this budget carrier

Customer service is not provided in real time.  Unfortunately, you'll need to wait for a reply from a customer support agent.

Marbz13

This not what is advertised.  "Our Customer Support Agents are available Monday to Sunday, 9 AM to 10 PM EST".  they are closed now I appears but not when I was asking for help. Fear I made a mistake going with this budget carrier

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Marbz13 

Please note that the CS Agents are overseas and their business hours are now closed. Please check your mailbox in the top right corner first thing tomorrow morning for help.

Marbz13

I have, twice now

AnitaO

You could try submitting a ticket through the ChatBot by saying "Agent Please"

That's what I did

Need Help? Let's chat.