cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you reach a public mobile agent?

Lynncrandon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't see any way to physically talk to someone to resolve an issue with my phone plan.  the chatbot is useless.  What options are there?

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@J_PM , so many members have no idea how to contact Public Customer Support, will this information be better shared soon? Or, is it meant to be the role of other customers to tell customers in most posts how to do this? This does not really provide help/support like the Community is meant to do, IMHO.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lynncrandon -  Ways to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, OR

2-go to your envelope at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message. Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support (link is provided in #3 below as well). 

3 -Use this link (same as #2)  Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

You should not be receiving this message if you have unlimited calling minutes. It should go away on its own, as this is normally temporary.

But if adding a '1' in front of the 10 digit number does not help complete a call, try to reset your device's network settings, and/or toggle into /out of airplane mode. If still cannot complete calls, submit a ticket to customer support and get them to fix your account.

Lynncrandon

never had that happen.  will give it a try

@Lynncrandon 

the minutes issue just a system glitch.  Turn the phone off for 2 mins and power up and try agian.

If it still does not work, open ticket with PM support.  It works.  

Lynncrandon

My plan is unlimited calling, but when I call out, it says i've used up all my minutes.  I still have lots of data... I can't believe they don't have any real support.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lynncrandon 

Sorry , PM support is all online, no phone number to call

you have to engage them via ticket and then reply  them via Community inbox

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Or you can share your questions here and we can try to help
Need Help? Let's chat.