cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i cancel service and payments?

Mommad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My spouse tried to set up account but sim card was bad and he has no service. However they continue to take payments and he can’t get into the account 

4 REPLIES 4

ZiiJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it has no service then maybe you are using an incompatible phone..Did you buy the phone internationally ?..Many International phones like Xiaomi, Etc dont have the American Bands . Try with a different phone.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

To cancel service:

- Port to another provider

- Declare phone lost/stolen. After 90+ days of no pay your account will be deleted

- Go to Payments. Toggle 'Subscribed' to off. After 90+ days of no pay your account will be deleted

Meow_0-1720882685191.png

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mommad, are you able to test the SIM card in another phone? I have found that restarting the phone after inserting a SIM card often helps. If you are certain you want to leave contact a CS_agent by clicking on the small orange round circle in the bottom right corner, then type: Customer Support Agent

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Mommad 

your spouse probably doesn't need to cancel, support can refresh the account and make it works.  But to cancel or to ask support to check is the same, just message them here using your spouse account

submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437        

Need Help? Let's chat.