cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update credit card for autopay

courtneyf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I am wondering how I changed my credit card info for autopayment? I am signed up for autopay but the credit card that is on file for autopay has changed. I can't figure out how to change the credit card I have on file.

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @YYCAM 

Great of you to participate.   When a thread has been listed as "Solved" by the original poster (OP), it generally means they've already identified a solution to their issue.  That's not to say you shouldn't respond if you've got something further to add, though.   It's a forum, go crazy!!!

Keep an eye on the Latest Topics without green check marks to the left of the topic titles, as those remain 'unsolved'.

Welcome to the Community!!!

YYCAM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You will have to sign into your account, Click on Profile, click on the link near the top to update your credit card number and address, Click on Register.  Your new credit card number, the last part of it, will then be displayed in the Autopay info.  To get to the Autopay info, click on Payment, then Manage Autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@semenoffcathyd : May I suggest you change your username. I actually had to do a double take on it 🙂 . But regardless...using anything real in an open public forum is unwise.

Welcome to the community nonetheless. Good of you to jump in and start participating.

semenoffcathyd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Courney,

I just did this.  Simon gives incorrect instructions.  Sign into your account, Click on Profile, click on the link near the top to update your credit card number and address, Click on Register.  Your new credit card number, the last part of it, will then be displayed in the Autopay info.  To get to the Autopay info, click on Payment, then Manage Autopay.  Hope this helps.

Cathy.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@courtneyf 

When you update your credit card / payment card follow this method to prevent the minor glitches that users have sometimes faced with this process:

1. Reboot your device.
  2. Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.
  3. Choose Manage My Card.
  4. Select replace card rather than remove card.
  5. Copy your address from your billing statement.
  6. Add your apt/unit/suite # to the street address. ie. 101-123 1ST AVE W, CITY, PROV.
  7. Do not put a space in the postal code. X0X0X0 not X0X 0X0.
  8. USE ALL CAPS if necessary.
  9. Do not use autofill. Type everything manually.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Logon to Self-Serve

Click Payment,

Click Manage My card on the bottom left .. the font is small, easy to miss

MangeMyCardMangeMyCard

Need Help? Let's chat.