Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get rewards I’m community

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I’m new to public mobile wondering how I get rewards in community 

36 REPLIES 36

@Dia1 

I'm glad you finally found an explanation that made sense. Just an FYI...to tag another member so you can address your comment just tap the "@" key and a little box will pop up with members names. If you dont see the one you want just keep typing til you do.

@Dia1 

Start with  enabling Autopay and you get $2 right a way.  You get PAID for doing Nothing!!  

Then work on your Friends Referral.  You can $1 /month as long as your friend stays with PM.  More friends, more $1 off.   Also, it's sort of no effort , you refer them once and it is $1 for life!! (as long as they stay, as long as you stay, as long as PM still in business  🙂  )

Community reward is a bit more work.  Come here couple times a week, try to reply for questions that you have answers.  Or post your questions.  And don't forget to Bravo others' posts.  It should not be too hard for $1 or $2 for the month.   If you are aiming for $5, $10 or $15, then you will have to pretty much stay here ALL THE TIME!!   Or once you have enough fun here, consider joining the Oracle team to earn $20 /month.  Oracles have been doing lots of great work for everyone here.

Loyalty reward is another reward that you don't have to do anything.  Stay with PM and you will get $1 off per month after your first year, $2/month after 2nd year.. up to $5 when you are here for 5+ years

Dia1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is the most honest and straight answer.if you are here for rewards then it's time consuming

Dia1

Wow I had the same question since I joined public mobile one and half year ago.I couldn't figure out .today I got my question answered.Thanks for your help

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

I also am new but found that rewards in the community are the lowest possible way to get rewarded. The best would be the passive ways. That would be staying with the public as one reward. Which increases every year. Year 1 is one per month year 2 two dollars per month all the way up to year 5. The other passive way is autopay. 

Then there are a couple of active ways to earn rewards. First, Sharing your link and code that you can find on your account page. And lastly being active in the community. This last one seems a bit subjective when looking at the stats. But, it is still passive. Lastly, for further questions, you can check out HELP ARTICLES 

KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS THOUGH AND CHEERS!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

@fdrcamb519  Why don't you aim for a total of $20 by the end of your first year. You already have $2 for autopay + $1 for loyalty that youll get sometime after 365 days with pm = $3 You seem pretty keen and open to learning and helping so a community reward of $1 or $2 will be likely and to be able to refer people you will need to know your stuff! So by the end of a year earning a top 10% community reward is not unreasonable so that will put you at $8. That leaves referrals....get one referral every month for the next year and you will have $12 + $8 = $20 per month after one year......after that the skies the limit! You know there are a couple of people in the hundreds......

But that's a waste really unless the moderators let you donate to other customers in need  like right now during this crisis...otherwise how do you spend them?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrcamb519 

If you're going to stick around participating then get used to saying 30 days.

PM offers 4 different rewards.

1 autopay

2 loyalty

3 referrals

4 community

1 - you have to toggle it on using a payment card

2 - you have to wait a year

3 - you have to refer people

4 - you have to put in some time here

The first three just refresh on your renewal.

The community is actually by the month. Early each month recipients will see their community reward in the rewards area. Then it will be of value at your next renewal like the other rewards. Then unlike the other rewards it resets to zero. You have to keep at the community to get the reward each month.

You can have as many referrals as you can get.

Loyalty maxes out at 5 years for $5.

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

How Many Rewards Can I Earn? in one month

Here is some general information on rewards:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

This new thread has also been merged to your others. Please try to ask these similar questions in one place.

@fdrcamb519  if you are referring to the community reward? You can earn one every 30 days per active account. See article https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

fdrcamb519

Drizzy

If you are looking for earning community rewards its being knowledgeable and active on the boards and answering questions or pointing people in the right direction. Quality over quantity. If you are looking to get involved socially just look around the forums alot of awesome people here that post regularly. 

fdrcamb519

I really like this answer 

@fdrcamb519 Share your knowledge, help others, provide insights and value. The number of posts is not important, but the quality of messages is.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

How can I get really involved in the community, seems no clear answer, please let me know????

Well you've just started. What's your goal? You can be "involved" however you like. There's The Lounge where you can talk about just about anything you like. But it doesn't count for any rewards.

If you want to maximize the possible reward you would need to put in a ton of time. The joke around here is that you can make more for the same time by returning deposit containers. The other one is to work a part time job for an hour or two a month.

But if you like helping people and you're good at it then the reward might just surprise you. ie. the endorphins in your head for seeing people off with them saying thank you that worked.

@fdrcamb519 , I would start by learning as much as possible about the service by going through some of the historical threads and then ease into participating by answer questions that members may have.  Do what you can and see how things play out.  

fdrcamb519

How can I get really involved in the community, seems no clear answer, please let me know????

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

And when do we get rewarded for participation, monthly???

Yes. And it resets monthly. If you wish to keep getting community rewards then you have to keep at it. It usually shows up around this time in the month.

fdrcamb519

And when do we get rewarded for participation, monthly???

I think giving bravos probably counts for something but likely very little.  It does help to recognize member's efforts where deserved.  It fosters community and encourages members to keep doing good.  I am not on the selection committee and so this is just a wild guess.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Do I get rewards for clicking Bravo. I’m nee at public mobile 

Maybe.

It's not really known how the community rewards are figured. It's mostly thought that you answering a question and getting bravos and maybe even solutions are what might get you rewards. But it's not just one or two.

Welcome to PM.

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Clicking bravo to a post means you are giving the bravo to the poster, because you liked what they said.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @fdrcamb519  - The exact formula for rewards is a secret.  The key is to participate.  Answer when you have something to contribute, and do click bravo when someone gives a helpful answer. 

@fdrcamb519 wrote:

Public Mobile isn't going to say exactly what you have to do to earn rewards, but I have the opinion that giving others bravos doesn't directly mean more rewards.

fdrcamb519

Nanqui
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to public mobile 🙂 !

@fdrcamb519  You're welcome! We're always happy to help.....ask away! It all counts towards your participation in the community.

fdrcamb519

thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.