Did you mean: 

How do I get my user name

Deysi1c1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Have forgotten my username or email used for my account

11 REPLIES 11

You may be onto something. 

The real purpose eludes me.

Surely the 'cheerleader' knows they're gonna cause a ruckus. 

the whole drama started today because a "cheerleader" fuel the fire.  Not the first time, he has been doing this a lot lately.  I hope he can stop doing this...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You both have commented and 'poked' each other for some time. 

Some had reinforcements of others in their corner.  (hopefully not egging either of you on)

It might have 'felt' appropriate, or perhaps even cathartic, but please do it with private messaging.

Your individual positions are so entrenched that it will not be solved in a nameless/faceless public forum.

I doubt an OP cares to follow these comments on a thread they create for another purpose.

Hopefully common ground can be found.

You're both extremely valuable to this community, IMHO.

🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv 

Gee...I missed you while you were gone?!! Do you really want to play this game? I think not. I am quite happy to ignore you if you can do the same....if you are capable? But somehow... I think not. Y'all have a nice day now....y'hear!

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you used an alias email - check your email account listed alias emails.

Unless it took you 20 mins to write this post @darlicious@dust2dust covered exactly what you posted in their post with 'marketing and promotions' comment; imo.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Deysi1c1 wrote:

@Deysi1c1 -  Are you are a current customer (have been active within 90 days and have not ported out to another provider)?

Have you ever created a My Account before? If you activated in store (back when that was happening) it is possible you never created one yet. If this is the case, you can submit a ticket here to: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Deysi1c1 

Another way to determine which email address you used, is to enter all possible email addresses in the forgot password link.  

The one that sends you an email with a forgot password link is the one you used for your username here.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Deysi1c1 

Look for marketing emails from public mobile from mid November to the beginning of December last year as there were several sent out regarding CPO Phone credits promo, $25 bonus referral credit promotion, the "more is merrier" campaign's holiday gifts.....you likely recieved all of these emails.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

....that welcome email and also marketing and promotions. Searching those terms might get you community emails too...not necessarily that email, but could be.

@Deysi1c1 wrote:

Your My Account username is the same as your e-mail address. To find out which e-mail address you used, I would go in the inboxes of those addresses and search for "Public Mobile". Public Mobile woul dhave sent you an e-mail messages immediately following completion of your activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.