cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change to the 10 day plan?

BasesLoadedWalk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I currently have a 30 day plan, but was looking to change that back to the 10 day plan I had a while ago. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Before I used to be able to select options like plan length, calling zones (local, provincial, national, usa), texting and data amount. Now all I see are pre-built plans. Where can I customize my plan and select a 10 day option?

6 REPLIES 6

dude65

The $15 prepaid plan is very affordable, if you figure in some rewards. Stay with them 5 years have a CC on file in your selfserve account and you knock it down $7. Every referral reduces by $1 as long as they stay with PM. From time to time PM gives away some add-on making it even more attractive.

@BasesLoadedWalk  wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

They removed the plan selector a while ago as it was creating a lot of issues. Since then, they introduced ready plans and only those are available to current and new customers. 

Does anyone know exactly when this option was removed? 

I think back in 2018
Launching ready-made plans + more! - Community (publicmobile.ca)

BasesLoadedWalk

@NDesai wrote:

They removed the plan selector a while ago as it was creating a lot of issues. Since then, they introduced ready plans and only those are available to current and new customers. 

Does anyone know exactly when this option was removed? 

@BasesLoadedWalk  wrote:

Right, I understand it has to be a current option, but where do I customize the components of my plan. Before I used to select something tailored just for my usage. For example I could select 10 day plan with provincial calling, unlimited texts, and a certain amount of data.

BasesLoadedWalk

Right, I understand it has to be a current option, but where do I customize the components of my plan. Before I used to select something tailored just for my usage. For example I could select 10 day plan with provincial calling, unlimited texts, and a certain amount of data.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@BasesLoadedWalk You can not anymore. You can only change to any currently offered plans. 

Need Help? Let's chat.