cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Make Payment through EasyWeb/ Setup a Recurring Pre-Authorized Debit Payment?

lilidai926
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I just switched over to Public Mobile and I'm trying to get a new checking account bonus from TD Bank. I am wondering if it is possible to pay bills to meet those requirements: 

1. Setup a Recurring Pre-Authorized Debit Payment of at least $50

I suppose that it is under the Payment section and I need to sign up for Autopay.

1. Make an Online Bill Payment of at least $50 through EasyWeb or the TD app1

It need to be done on a TD internal website and I couldn't find Public Mobile in the Payee List, anyone knows if it is on the list with another name?

Thanks!!

5 REPLIES 5
Moved:

This is not place to advertise for other companies and it is not permitted to ask for referrals.

lilidai926
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@lilidai926    Sorry you won't be able to set up recurring payments for PM bill since the payment cycle happens every 30 days and not monthly on a set date.  You can register your TD Visa Debit card though in the self serve account and your payments will automatically debit on renewal and you will be eligible for bonus data (plans $25+) and points rewards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lilidai926  - see payment options with credit card or debit visa here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/register-your-payment-card

There is no pre authorized payments done with Public Mobile. Plans are 30 days here so the renewal date will fluctuate through the year.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @lilidai926 sorry, you cannot.  The Autopay here is not truly pre-author. payment.  It is a process triggers from this side every 30 days.  Not really a recurring payment like your other bills

Need Help? Let's chat.