cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I speak with an actual human?

kfauch
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!  My husband is having trouble accessing his account.  He doesn't remember even setting the account up so doesn't know his password or anything:(  Is there a way to help him?  He is travelling out of the country tomorrow and needs to add data and roaming to his phone ASAP!

12 REPLIES 12

kfauch

Yes, the US.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren 

because OP has multiple account is better to do that,
thanks, enjoy your day..

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@kfauch 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

@Anonymous sorry, what about @kfauch's message leads you to suggest they clear their browser cash?  Totally unrelated.

@kfauch just confirming: is your husband travelling to the US?  You only mentioned out of country but not where; please note that roaming of any kind is only available in the USA, so if he is travelling elsewhere then you are out of luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kfauch 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

@kfauch unfortunately there is no option to speak to a human. All customer service is online.

kfauch

Thank you.  Yes, he has tried setting up an account but it doesn't work which I assume is because he already has an account:(

@kfauch wrote:

Yes, however this is not for my account it is my husband's.  

@kfauch  if you are not sure if you husband registered for an account, have him try to set one up here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

He can also call 611 to have addons added to his account if he has a credit card registered to his account.

@kfauch wrote:

I guess best is to create a different Community account , using his email address and match with his SelfServe My Account email address , then open ticket that way

You can of course help to "manage" his community account and respond PM reply.  They will ask some validation questions and you just need to "help" your husband for it  🙂

kfauch

@kfauch wrote:

Yes, I have done all of this.  I have sent 9 messages!  I really need to get this sorted as soon as possible.  Hoping to hear from someone soon!

@kfauch 

did you send message or open proper ticket?  open ticket is quicker

click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

kfauch

Yes, I have done all of this.  I have sent 9 messages!  I really need to get this sorted as soon as possible.  Hoping to hear from someone soon!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kfauch 

Contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.