cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I port my old number to my new public sim card but pay using my vouchers

Destinyjustice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help 

4 REPLIES 4

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I think initial payment needs to be made with a credit card. I may be wrong as I have never used a voucher to try and activate an account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Destinyjustice 

It is much easier and less red tape to open an account and porting your number over to PM with a reloadable Visa. After you activated the SIM, you can use vouchers to continue future payments.

Reloadable Visa can be purchase at supermarkets or gas stations.

890E3A01-A080-49F1-BAC8-E9C281415237.jpeg

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You have to open PM account first. Pick ANY available number. When you confirm everything works as expected (few days of testing) THEN port your number.

BOTH account have to be active in order to port.

If you have no credit card, ask agent to open account for you - it will be in 'suspend' mode, pay with voucher and that's it.

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Destinyjustice  You need supports help to activate with vouchers 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.