cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay with my available funds?

yassara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have $80 in available funds, but am on Autopay, and my card is maxed out.
My account has been suspended for insufficient funds. 
How can I use my available funds to pay?
How do I reactivate my account?
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AmaMasxw1 wrote:

Because now I have forgotten my password and now am locked out of my fricken account🤬 So frustrating

You can use the 611 service to make payments using a pre-registered payment card but you'll need your 4 digit PIN.

You can also use the 611 service to redeem vouchers that you can buy in many stores or online.

You can also use the Instant Top-up method at a few stores.

AmaMasxw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Because now I have forgotten my password and now am locked out of my fricken account🤬 So frustrating

AmaMasxw1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do you contact the moderator team as I am having the same problem!!! This f'n public mobile has been nothing but problems for me and there is no custy service to team out. Think gonna go back to Chatr

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@yassara wrote:

That is very strange ...... your account should automatically renew using the available funds. You need to contact the moderator team to fix this issue. UNLESS you have your account in suspended mode (lost stolen activated)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@yassara wrote:

As long as your account balance covers your plan price and you have service just avoid looking at your account on renewal day. There's too many alarming but harmless warnings and messages on there to freak you out. It's like defcon 5 in your account on renewal day. Flashing red lights and warning  alarms abound just stay away unless you lose service.

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM usually uses up the available credits before it uses your credit card, just wait until payment is due and you should be fine

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yassara  Sounds like your plan is going through renewal. The system will use your available funds for renewal. If your phone is working ignore the message and let the renewal complete. Everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@yassaraDuring a normal renewal, Public Mobile will use your available funds to pay for you plan before resorting to charging your credit card via autopay.

Do you still have service? If you still have service but yet see your "Plan has expired".. just let it be, it is the plan being renewed.

Need Help? Let's chat.