cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S roaming Add on

John133
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased two roaming add ons by mistake. How do I delete one of them?

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Moderators have to remove roaming add ons. No other way. Only one can be active at a time. Contact moderators by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket.

@PAULRANG18  this is incorrect.  You can have multiple different USA addons, active at the same time. The only issue I know about is if you have 2 addons that both have voice options .

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Moderators have to remove roaming add ons. No other way. Only one can be active at a time. Contact moderators by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@John133  which addons did you buy?  Are they both showing up in addons is it possible one is sitting in available funds?

Just to clarify @gblackma  reply@ you can not purchase the same add-on on same 10 day period.  Ie you can't buy the 1gb data twice, but  you can buy the 1 GB and 500mb data addons and they will work. 

The issue of add-on not working is when you have two addons that include voice calling. They interfear with each other causing voice calling not to work properly.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@John133 You need a moderator to remove one of them Especially If they are the same one. It will not work unless one is removed. Don't forget to enable roaming and restart your phone in the US . Enjoy your trip

@John133 wrote:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@John133 wrote:

@John133 Only moderators can help I believe. To contact them, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.