cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I chat with a Public staff member here in Community?

uptrends
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to chat with a Public staff member about my gifts this afternoon. Specifically et a bonus of 1 GB of free data with Public points

8 REPLIES 8

gjbennett

The 1 GB bonus is not sent out by SMS.  Unlike the other Holiday bonuses, this additional bonus is only available to Rewards members.  Assuming you're a member on the Rewards program (rather than the previous cash discount deal), log into PM rewards, open the catalog, and show all items.  You should see the 1 GB bonus for 0 points.  Select it, and your 1 GB bonus should be added to your account within a few days.

uptrends

Thank you all friends for your messages to help. Much appreciated. The reason I try to get a Public staff member is because the last time I posted a message long time ago, I got phishing links from a bad member. So, please be careful yourselves not to click message links to you about making money from bad guys. Thanks, good night. Have a lovely Christmas season. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not 'chat' with customers.

If you have a question ask here and customers like you will try to assist.

If you have issue with your account contact agents through personal mail.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@uptrends wrote:

I want to chat with a Public staff member about my gifts this afternoon. Specifically et a bonus of 1 GB of free data with Public points

Speediest way to get answer is ask your question here in the Community Forum. If we can't provide answer, we'll direct you to CSA for their help...BUT...sounds like we can probably help with your question.

The free data is just that...FREE. Consider it like you would a data add-on...it'll sit on your account unless you run outta regular plan data. Then the free data will kick in until your next renewal. Once your regular plan renews and you get fresh plan data...any remaining Holiday data will sit in your account until you need it...even if that takes several months or years.Same theory applies to the 500 minutes of International calling gift.

In conclusion, the Holiday data and 500 minutes of International calling are free. It's Public Mobile's way of  celebrating the Holiday spirit with us customers.

To find the additional 1 GB for new customer...click on the Rewards / Catalogue and scroll until you find the 1GB of data.

Use them in good health...and enjoy.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@uptrends wrote:

Sorry there's no chat with PM staff. If you have any issue, you can post here and someone can help you or you can open a ticket with PM customer service for help, click here to send private message.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@uptrends 

It's much easier to ask your question here.  There's a lot of knowledgable people in the community.

You'll only get that extra 1 GB of data, if you're on the new points system.  You'll have to redeem it from inside the rewards portal though.   

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@uptrends   Those holiday gifts sms are being sent out in batches until the 15th of this month, so be patient if you haven't received yours yet until then when you can submit a ticket via chatbot or private message (message box top right).

@uptrends wrote:

All contact with customer suport staff needs to be initiated by using the chatbot to open a ticket.  The link for the chatbot is: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Is there a question that you have that other customers may be able to answer?

Need Help? Let's chat.