cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I cancel a 90 day plan (not a prepay plan)

Bolarman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I activiate one account with Public mobile on Jan 24, and picked up one 90 day plan (unlimited talk and text, but no data) costs $75.

However, during the activation, I couldn't port my phone number into Public Mobile. So I stopped, but I activited the sim card. So now the situtaion is I activiated a new sim card, but I don't have any phone number with Public mobile, and I don't even use this plan at all. But I was charged $75 plus tax.

Now I want to cancel this plan, please let me know how can I cancel this plan.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bolarman FYI, there's no such thing as "not a prepay plan" at Public Mobile.  All PM plans are pre-paid.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

alltimelow22

unfortunately you will have to contacts the mods for assistance with this

If you are still interested in joining PM, you can private message the @CS_Agent with your account info and they can help your port in the number you like. 

Bolarman

not a new number, it shows the old number I'm using. however I'm using my old number with another carrier.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Bolarman I am not sure if you can get a refund but porting in your number shouldn't be an issue. 

Did the system give you a new number when you activated your SIM card?

when you log into your account online, what number does it show you? 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with SIM card number, account PIN, and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.