cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Downgrade Plan

Wannabe_Biker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the basic package with a data add on that I don't use.

I am paying for something I don't use. How do I go about changing that?

10 REPLIES 10

OK @Wannabe_Biker 

Best to schedule a plan change for your next renewal down to the $15.00 plan.

This way, you'll avoid paying for excess data you do not wish to have.

Wannabe_Biker

$25 plus taxes.

@Wannabe_Biker 

Just to confirm, is your monthly bill $15, or $25? ( plus taxes)

I think you might confusing what you're seeing in your payment history. I think the base plan is $10 and then your $25 1gb plan adds the $15. So the lowest plan you can go to is the $15 plan with 250megs of data and limited outgoing minutes. Then the payment history would become the $10 base plan plus $5 for the rest of the plan.

A great add-on to this plan is the $5 500 minute Canada-wide calling.

@Wannabe_Biker   Sounds like you are on the $25 plan since PM shows the cost as broken down into  two components of  $10+$15 in your transaction history.

Log into your self serve and select Plans/Add-ons, then Change My Plan and Change at Next Renewal option.

Make sure to clear browser cache/cookies and use incognito/private mode before logging into your account.

Wannabe_Biker

I'm on the  $15 plan with a $10 data add on.

I would like to drop the $10 data package as I don't use it.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Wannabe_Biker   The add-on would stay with your account regardless of you changing plans until you have completely used it up anyway.

Which plan do you have currently?  As mentioned if on the $15 plan, then there's no lower priced one, however, if on $25+, then you can log into your self serve account and select Plans/Add-ons from the left side of page and then Change My Plan option and then downgrade to a cheaper option. 

edit:  Make sure to Change at Next Renewal as PM doesn't prorate/refund for unused days in your current cycle.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Wannabe_Biker hi are you on the 15dollar plan ? that't the lowest you can go 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Cheapest PM option is the $15 plan with 250MBs of data included.

@Wannabe_Biker wrote:

I have the basic package with a data add on that I don't use.

I am paying for something I don't use. How do I go about changing that?

If you're already on the lowest priced plan, there isn't any downgrading available.  Unfortunately, add-on purchases are non-refundable.

Need Help? Let's chat.