cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long Does it Take to Get Help ?

frogmeister
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have submitted a ticket yesterday but have heard nothing.

I am not receiving calls nor do I see any record of calls in the call log.

I have spent time with Apple and done diagnostics and there appears to be no problem with the phone.

I have reset network settings.

Apple told me that I need to re-provision my network/phone/server ??

Shouldn't have to wait so long for help if I can't even receive calls !

12 REPLIES 12

frogmeister

This problem has NOT been solved.

People in my favourites list, call me and there is no ring and no record of the call I need help right now please

Thanks

BrittanyT

Could take couple days if holidays 

frogmeister

support "refreshed the network" and asked me to turn off my phone for 2 minutes and then monitor the situation

since i do receive voicemails from calls that i don't receive or even see in the call log, i am wondering whether this might be related to the live voicemail feature that apple has recently implemented ?

i will just have to see how it goes, thanks !

frogmeister

will do

HI @frogmeister update us how it turns out

frogmeister

right thanks, i have submitted another ticket and await some help, appreciate your help

@frogmeister  we are just customers like you here trying to help . You need to use one of the links-at bottom of this page to submit ticket with support in @hTideGnow reply or in my first reply . To check for the reply if you already submitted ticket @frogmeister 

frogmeister

been on public for several years, i forget how many but at least 5 i think

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@frogmeister 

are you a new PM'er...did you just recently port your number in to your new PM account ?

added...check the little envelop icon on top right side of the page. I sent you a number you can call to complete the port process. I think when you initially ported in to PM, it wasn't entirely successful.

frogmeister

thanks!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @frogmeister 

submit by direct message agian

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

My experience is usually within an hour or two.  Since it has been over a day, no hard to send again

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@frogmeister 

After submitting ticket keep an eye on your community inbox for their reply , or you can use this link to the community in box

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Need Help? Let's chat.