cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home line transfer

Berl1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve transferred my home line from bell to public. Bell says public needs to ask for the transfer. I’ve been waiting 2 days now. How and when does public do this?  I can’t find where I create a ticket or contact a representative 

4 REPLIES 4

@RavingRaven wrote:

@Berl1 

You submitted your port request through your account ? You can contact customer support for help but I would also call the porting department to see the status of your port. You maybe able to have them submit your port request if Bell has not recieved it. I will send you the phone number via private message.

Landline ports generally take 2 business days to complete.

Actually, it can take up to 5 business days. Not 2 business days. When have you EVER known Public Mobile to be that quick? 😂

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I Recently transferred from bell and it took 5 days before they called to get Permission to transfer the number and a day for them to do it. So just give it time. If you don't hear anything after a week contact PM. Only problem you may run into is you need someone at home to answer the call when they do call.

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Berl1 

You submitted your port request through your account ? You can contact customer support for help but I would also call the porting department to see the status of your port. You maybe able to have them submit your port request if Bell has not recieved it. I will send you the phone number via private message.

Landline ports generally take 2 business days to complete.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Berl1 you can open a ticket through the Chatbot: https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

Porting land lines can take around 3 days to go through apparently but a CS_agent should be able to confirm

Need Help? Let's chat.