cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I just signed up today finally got through the HELL of getting my number ported over

stinger1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok I finally got number ported over ( what a nightmare that was).Ok when I downloaded the app and filled in all details and paid for my monthly plan and got that all done until the part when it gets you to sign in now and it goes to eversafe verify spot and looks for a 6 digit code.Ok that should be easy but No way it wants to send a code to ( what I presume is a temp assignment number when I setup my plan). When I go to verify it wants to send it to some number I don't have access to and I can't get into my app because of it??? I try the help chat and they don't have acct info so they can't help so then I get pushed  to some ticket help but it asks for the phone number associated with my sim ( I have a esim from signing up ) I can't get that info to make a ticket  now.I tell you I just signed up for this service and I can't stand it already why do they make it so hard? Can I please get help if anyone knows a way ? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

stinger1968
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the guick reply back,nice to see support from the community,I had a nightmare getting ported over and dealing with chat people that can't help with account info.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@stinger1968 wrote:

why do they make it so hard?

Because they are abysmal at making software.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@stinger1968  Your ported in number needs to be updated in your account under manage ever safe . If you cannot login get support to update it for you so the code will be sent your phone 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.