cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

Jordyrupert1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I forgot my email password… and my public mobile password ! I tried going to 7/11 and getting minutes put them in threw 611 then it didn’t work.. so now I’m just trying to find someone that’s an actual human being… I need to change the email on my account in order to get into it !!!

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jordyrupert1 

When you called 611 did it tell you your amount due? Did you add enough funds to reactivate your plan amount? If you shorted your plan amount it won't reactivate. If you purchase another voucher to fully cover your plan amount you will be able to reactivate your services. This will allow you to recieve both the verification code to reset your email password and recieve a password reset for your pm account. You will then be able to recieve the 2FA verification code to access your pm account by either SMS text or email.

@Jordyrupert1 wrote:

So I forgot my email password… and my public mobile password ! I tried going to 7/11 and getting minutes put them in threw 611 then it didn’t work.. so now I’m just trying to find someone that’s an actual human being… I need to change the email on my account in order to get into it !!!

Please use that chatbot to open a ticket to get a customer support agent to help. Open the link at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and in the chatbot box, type in "change self serve e-mail address".

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jordyrupert1 

Contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.