Help

tbeals744
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im  not receiving in coming calls I phone8

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tbeals744 

We can only help you if you respond and give us more details of your problem.

@raymondzhou122- I have found excellent response via private message. I have experienced 404's using the chatbot at the point of the submit ticket link. So it's why some people suggest both methods. You're fine. Yes the chatbot is the official proper way but if it 404's out then just private message them. So when answering queries just give them both.

raymondzhou122
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay thank you for letting me know.

@raymondzhou122 wrote:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can use this to private message an agent for help. This happened to me and they helped me port my number currently after switching from a different service.

Please be directing customers to use the SIMon chatbot to open tickets.  Sending a private message in the above manner will result in the customer receiving slower service.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

More details are needed.

How long have you been PM customer?

When this started to occur?

etc.

@tbeals744 wrote:

im  not receiving in coming calls I phone8

Did you just ask for a phone number to be ported to Public Mobile?  In that situation, the incoming calls would be going to carrier of the old service until number porting has completed.

raymondzhou122
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You can use this to private message an agent for help. This happened to me and they helped me port my number currently after switching from a different service.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@tbeals744   did you just activated and request porting in number from another provider?

If so, a critical step in porting is to reply YES to a text from your old provider, did you complete that?

I will send you a number you can call to talk to porting team for live support, please check the Community inbox, envelope icon on top right

Need Help? Let's chat.