cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with password resetting

Hantheban1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've forgotten my password and I'm not receiving any link to reset my password when I fill out the form. 

I need to make a payment for my account to stop being suspended so pretty frustrated I can't access it! Thanks so much! 

@CS_Agent

18 REPLIES 18

@preciousme, please send a private message via the envelope icon in the upper right corner of this page, to the Moderator_Team account.  You'll need to send your phone number and PIN, and account number if you know it would also help.

Describe in complete detail the issue you are having.  Response times are around 48-72 hours (approximately)

preciousme

I have many times to get a new password link with no luck. This is frustrating and your stupid system won't recognize my email address?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Goulbosh,

We've received your PM and will get back to you shortly.

Best,

Syed

Goulbosh

Hello

I need help in resetting my password. When i try to reset my password and submit my email. the page times out and doesnt move forward to the next step. Is it possible to delete my account so that i can re register my number.

I have been trying for weeks and nothing has changed.

- Upset customer

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jandicho, The only way to get your password reset is to contact the moderators via private messag, and ask them to do it for you.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

jwestacott
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I find it hillarious that if you click the question mark for support and click the See Wait Time button that it tells you everything is trending well and you should be contacted in an hour or two but all over this forum people are reporting waiting for a couple days without a response. More bold faced lies from Public Mobile.

jandicho

Moderators_Team - I've tried several times to reset my password. I do not receive the email with link for a few days and by the time I open the email, the link has expired. This is beyond frustrating. I need to reset my password.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@coul0049: It can take up to 48 hours for them to respond. Alas.

For some unknown reason they seem to like this constant pestering from customers to reset their password rather than fixing the dang thing.

coul0049

I'm not getting a response either.  Sent a private message to the mods using the same link, but no response.  I cannot log into my account and password reset was attempted hours ago, no email received.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @nkhan66, in order to reset your password,  you will need to contact the moderator team via private message. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

nkhan66

Please help me to sign in my account 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Linnie, I'm sorry to read about your issue and will definitely assist you with this matter. Please check your mailbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Aïssata

Linnie

Thanks @LEGO, I did but haven't heard back yet, which is why I posted.

LEGO

@Linnie Please, contact Moderators_Team as indicated in my above post. Woman Happy

Linnie

Hello,

I also need help with password resetting. The link did not work and now I am locked out of my account. 

Thanks!

Acekiller

you can also load your account using the real time payment voucher at a retailer. all they need is your phone number.

Hantheban1989

Thank you so much! ❤️

LEGO

@Hantheban1989 

You can make a payment with credit card or payment voucher by dialing *611 from your phone.

For your password, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.