cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Credit card transaction failed

siliang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

Like many of you, I am trying to activate my family's public mobile SIM cards (two of them).

However, when I get to the last page after I click activate, it says there was an issue verifying the mastercard info. Started over, tried a different card, still the same issue. Started over, tried a VISA card, still failed. There were a couple of times where an "Error 404 not found" came after trying to activate. All of the other times it stated my credit card was not charged. I then cleared browsing cookies/history etc. Tried again, same issue.

Has anybody experienced this error in particular?

Really appreciate your help in advance,

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi..

yeah, many people reported the exact same issue...make sure you log into your bank account and see, that the charge really failed...some people reported that they tried 2-3 times and were charged 2-3 times....(but not to panic, our lovely PM ladies can fix that for you )..

just privtae message one of the moderators here and they will help you once they get to you @Shazia_K ( just click on the name and click on the right where it says "send a private message"

make sure you include all neccessary details..safes some time ....

also make sure you use per phone number you activate a different email address..( you can't put 2 numbers under the same account )

cheers and welcome

Need Help? Let's chat.