cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with password resetting

Hantheban1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've forgotten my password and I'm not receiving any link to reset my password when I fill out the form. 

I need to make a payment for my account to stop being suspended so pretty frustrated I can't access it! Thanks so much! 

@CS_Agent

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hantheban1989 

You can make a payment with credit card or payment voucher by dialing *611 from your phone.

For your password, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

LEGO

@Hantheban1989 

You can make a payment with credit card or payment voucher by dialing *611 from your phone.

For your password, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Hantheban1989

Thank you so much! ❤️

Acekiller

you can also load your account using the real time payment voucher at a retailer. all they need is your phone number.

Linnie

Hello,

I also need help with password resetting. The link did not work and now I am locked out of my account. 

Thanks!

LEGO

@Linnie Please, contact Moderators_Team as indicated in my above post. Woman Happy

Linnie

Thanks @LEGO, I did but haven't heard back yet, which is why I posted.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Linnie, I'm sorry to read about your issue and will definitely assist you with this matter. Please check your mailbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Aïssata

nkhan66

Please help me to sign in my account 

Hi @nkhan66, in order to reset your password,  you will need to contact the moderator team via private message. 

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.