cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please

H_bowman94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone works as it should with texting/calling/data I'm trying to use my phone number as a verification step for different apps but when I get to the page where it says, enter the code we texted you. I'm never getting a code. I've double triple checked I put the right phone number in. I don't know how to fix it.

5 REPLIES 5

H_bowman94

It's not a bank. But I will try again in a week. Thank you for all your help! 🙂 

@H_bowman94  if you are able to receive incoming calls, then no worry

As you only activated for 48 hours, many 2FA text won't start coming until after 3 days.  And many 2FA from banks could come as late as a week.

Reason is that those 2FA text are system generated text and take longer time to find out you ported in your phone number.  Also, some banks purposely add the extra delay as well in case of sim fraud

so, you should be getting ALL Your 2FA text after one week 

@H_bowman94 wrote:

I have an actual mobile phone, no landline. I've never been able to recieve a code since having public mobile. But I've only been active 48 hours. I'll try again next week maybe?

Ah, OK.

Sometimes 2FA require longer time for brand new numbers to 'find' a way to these numbers.

H_bowman94

I have an actual mobile phone, no landline. I've never been able to recieve a code since having public mobile. But I've only been active 48 hours. I'll try again next week maybe?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes it takes some time for 2FA to arrive.

Did you port Land line or you have 'real' mobile phone number?

Were you Ever been able to receive this 2FA codes or this is recent occurrence?

Need Help? Let's chat.