cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please!

Mckittums
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I created an account from my phone via wifi. After filling out everything, it got to the end and went to an 'error 404' page. I can't login. My bank account though, has been charged the 44.80 for my plan, but everytime I try to login, nothing. I never recieved a confirmation email from public mobile or anything. Just my money missing. I can't make a ticket, because my account maybe doesnt exist? Please help. I just wanted phone service
8 REPLIES 8

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mckittums wrote:
  • I created an account from my phone via wifi. After filling out everything, it got to the end and went to an 'error 404' page. I can't login. My bank account though, has been charged the 44.80 for my plan, but everytime I try to login, nothing. I never recieved a confirmation email from public mobile or anything. Just my money missing. I can't make a ticket, because my account maybe doesnt exist? Please help. I just wanted phone service

Since you were charged, try one or more of the below:

*rebooting your phone

*removing your SIM for a few minutes, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then going back to regular mode

*reboot your phone again

If you just ported your phone number from another cell provider it could take a few hours to complete the port. Using the other cell provider's SIM you should be still receiving calls on it, until the port completes.

If you ported from a landline it could take up to 7 days to complete.

Make sure you do not cancel your previous provider's services until the port is complete.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's an unfortunate start but the moderators are excellent and you will get this sorted out.  Trust me it will be worth it.  Public Mobile is awesome!  😁

Mckittums
  • Thank you, I didnt realize I could do that. I was becoming more and more frustrated. Thanks everyone, hoping they can help me too 🙂

@Mckittums wrote:

I have tried this, yes. Twice

Follow @gpixel advice above and contact a moderator.

Mckittums

I have tried this, yes. Twice

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Mckittums contact customer support mods to fix your self serve login

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Mckittums wrote:

Can you put your sim card in the phone, reboot and see if it works.

Need Help? Let's chat.