cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Followed instructions and now calls go straight to VM!

rollme1kenobi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What a nightmare! I want more than 3 rings before VM picks up (prefer 5-6), so a rep told me to type: *61*16475804001*11*30#[+ CALL]. As soon as I did it, it messed up my main # and now all my calls go straight to VM. The next rep told me to type #61#+CALL to reverse it, but it did nothing! 

I should also add that when I typed in the long string, I had my Zoomer SIM card in my phone by mistake, but even after doing the string with the PM SIM, it had no effect on the rings. My PM still only rings 3 times, but my priority now is getting my calls on my real #, which I was planning to port to PM soon.

I called Zoomer, in case it's related to their SIM, but nothing got fixed.

Does anyone know how to stop calls from going straight to VM?

8 REPLIES 8

rollme1kenobi

Okay, I did the ##004# with the Zoomer SIM....DM'd you.

@rollme1kenobi 

of course it does. 

is the Zoomer sim supposed to be getting the voice call? So, you want the Zoomer sim to ring and not route to voicemail immediately? then with Zoomer sim in the phone try ##004#

rollme1kenobi

Will it matter which SIM is in my phone though?

@rollme1kenobi 

try ##004# and it will reset all call forwarding to default

rollme1kenobi

I called Zoomer and whatever they did fixed nothing.

@rollme1kenobi  Maybe try to reboot the phone or reset network settings . Not sure it will work but maybe worth a try .

rollme1kenobi

I have one phone and two SIM cards. My priority now is getting my Zoomer account to ring. I had my Zoomer SIM card in my phone by mistake when I typed the string, which has no effect with either SIM card to change # of rings, but it caused all my Zoomer calls (on my other permanent #, not my PM trial #) to go straight to VM. 

Hope this makes the issue clearer!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rollme1kenobi  Worst case you can maybe ask support if they can reset your voicemail . 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.