cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

burlaka7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it take for your account to be suspended.i had payed a couple days ago and it says my account is suspended..

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@burlaka7  - 

Are you services working? If so, and today was your renewal, then ignore those messages.

If no services, once you load the appropriate funds it should be pretty quick to be active and have services again...maybe try a restart of your phone.

Add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@burlaka7   Log into your account and if you see the Reactivate option (top right) of overview page, you'll need to click that a couple of times.  Another option if the Reactivate option doesn't help, is to top your account with $1 (select payment tab) if you have a payment card on account.  This usually reactivates the account immediately too.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Did your payment get applied? When was your renewal date? If your account was suspended due to non payment or something like an autopay failure. You have to manually reactivate. So not only put funds on their to cover it but push it through. Is there a reactivation button in your self serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.