cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I went to renew my plan today.

Tytaniumtyrant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Went to renew and it look like the charge went through, however minutes were not in my account and my bank hadn't recorded the transaction. At that point I decided to look at some new plans as I do periodically. Then decided I was going to switch to the 15 dollar plan. Anyways I need a refund on the 50 dollar amount

5 REPLIES 5

Tytaniumtyrant

Thank you for the heads up on the community inbox. I was waiting in my email . . . Lol

Tytaniumtyrant

Thank you I'm in touch with them now. 

You're right I wrote that in a rush, I ment to say the 40 dollar plan 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Tytaniumtyrant 

Clearly browser, close it and reboot your device. Log into your self serve account and check your account status and payment history for the $50 plan transaction. If you are active and your renewal on the $50 plan is properly recorded its unlikely you can get a refund/credit to your account. If you were wanting to upgrade rather than downgrade then customer support would be more willing to help you out. Best to just schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $15 plan.

Note:

If you looked at the plans page and have seen the $15 plan with unlimited Canada wide calling this is a giant error by pm and not available in your self serve account to switch plans.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tytaniumtyrant 

There's no refunds on services here (unless they didn't work due to an error on PM's part).

If you did a plan change AFTER your plan had already renewed, you chose to do this instead of waiting for the next renewal to implement the change.

You can try your luck with the Support Agents, ask nicely, they may accommodate:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tytaniumtyrant PM is a prepaid provider and usually won't provide refund. If the. $50 plan was renewed earlier, likely nothing much can be done 

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.