cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Trouble porting my Phone number

lukmishra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm Having Trouble Porting my old phone Number.Please contact me.

Screenshot_20230112-153525_Messages.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

@lukmishra wrote:

I'm Having Trouble Porting my old phone Number.Please contact me.

Screenshot_20230112-153525_Messages.jpg

Don't look for anything called an ESN or MEID on your device. It doesn't exist. It's the IMEI that you need, but account number from the old carrier is preferable.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lukmishra 

Call the telus porting department phone number sent to your private message box. Preferably supply them with your old providers account# to reinitiate porting. The IMEI # can easily have a typo so using the account # is a safer option.

Put your old Sim card back in your phone to reply YES to the PAT (porting authorization text)  within 90 minutes of receiving it. Your port will complete within a few minutes to a maximum of 2 hours. Once the old Sim stops working you can replace it with your pm Sim card and reboot your device.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@lukmishra get help from a agent 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lukmishra 

You may submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link for issues with transfer/porting of phone numbers over to Public Mobile.

Or, you can try calling the Telus porting phone number, which we are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

Need Help? Let's chat.