cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my SIM

pbigattini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered the SIM card on March 2nd and it still hasn't come. 

3 REPLIES 3

adamnor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Haven't received my SIM

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pbigattini 

Today is the 10th business day.  March 2 was a Saturday, so the order was not processed until early the following week.  Hopefully, it might even arrive today.  Via Canada post. NO tracking unfortunately. 

As mentioned, you can contact customer service agent.  If you need SIM right away, you can purchase a SIM card at a physical corporate Koodo and Telus store.  Keep your receipt and CSA should reimburse you for the cost of the SIM card.  PM can resent the SIM card, but it can take another 10 business days.  Amazon also offers Prime shipping and often at a cost of $5.  

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@pbigattini  Sim card delivery can take from a few days to 3 weeks but since it's been 10 business days since you ordered you can ask customer service for the status of your order. Use the chat message icon bottom right of this page.  If that isn't working then send a private message to support using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch for a reply at the envelope icon top right of this page or tap your Avatar to access Messages. 

Need Help? Let's chat.