cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't been able to log in for 2 weeks now!

Savetta231
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I cant login using Firefox. My roommate, using my laptop, and Firefox, has no trouble logging in.

Ideas?

I am totally stumped.

Clear the cache, use a private page, still can't login no matter what.

16 REPLIES 16

Savetta231

And it's working now. Finally. Tech Support had a go at it. Thank you for all of the suggestions.

Savetta231

She's been using my laptop. She doesn't have one (new to Canada).

@Savetta231 

Since you max out your attempts to login.

Try again in a couple of hours on your roommate’s laptop and see if that works.

Savetta231

Cleared them out. But thanks for the suggestion. Tried a private page too.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Max login is another thing. You'll need to let it sit for an hour or two. But that is interesting. Are you sure you're not letting Firefox keep those cookies? There are some options you might want to look at.

Savetta231

It works just fine for the roommate. Same browser, same extensions. Same laptop. That's what's so weird about it.

Savetta231

Dumped the 2FA. Interesting thing is I can sign in on Chrome but when I try to sign in on Firefox I get the Max Login attempts screed.

@Savetta231   also, try to launch Firefox without any add-ons (browser extension).  I know at least the DarkReader extension on Chrome crash the Self-serve login page.  Maybe other add-on/extension as well

Oh. It works on Chrome. So as a workaround, what's wrong? Sure, it's odd. But you have a way to get to your account anyway. Maybe turn off the 2FA option in the profile and then try with Firefox again.

@Savetta231 wrote:

Works on Chrome but...my roommate can access her account on my laptop using my Firefox browser. I

@Savetta231   at least you have a working browser.. lol

you can try to launch the Developer's tool and see if it gives any error

Also, on your laptop, I wonder if you create another user account to login to the computer (so another user profile), can you login via the Firefox on that new profile

Savetta231

Got to the 2FA screen...still can't login

Works on Chrome but...my roommate can access her account on my laptop using my Firefox browser. I cannot.

Go figure.

I have sent a PM. Nobody can figure it out. It has been 2 weeks now. Sigh.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Savetta231   your service is working?  just not able to login?

At which stage you are in?  you still have 2FA enabled and you got to the screen about sending you the code?  yot the code, entered it but unable to finally login ?  or you didn't get get to the 2FA screen?

And you have been only using Firefox? you tried other browser?

I guess you really should just open a ticket with PM support and let them  sort this out for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Savetta231

No.

Any chance you recently dealt with a credit card problem like fraudulent transactions?

Savetta231

Site will not allow me to reset my password. And I've hit max login attempts.

@Savetta231 wrote:

I cant login using Firefox. My roommate, using my laptop, and Firefox, has no trouble logging in.

Ideas?

I am totally stumped.

Clear the cache, use a private page, still can't login no matter what.

In case there was a typo when settting up the password? have you tried resetting your password?

Need Help? Let's chat.