cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Weekend

Iheart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does this actually work to gain i guess points towards your bill. it really doesnt make alot of sense.

7 REPLIES 7

Iheart

thanks so much all so new to me

Iheart

oh im not trying to be top tier. just trying to figure this all out lol. never been part a community anything lol. new to me  🙂 hope everyone a splendid weekend

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Iheart 

Community Rewards are awarded by your contribution (time spent in the Community forums) measured by bravos/posts/solutions you receive. 

There is no set /written limit to how much time, bravos, answers, questions you need to be involved in to receive community rewards

Spend time reading posts, asking questions and answering when you know you can help and you will likely be rewarded!

Additionally, you could contribute for one 30 day period, get rewarded; then the next 30 day period it resets, so you would need to continue to contribute for any rewards to be given on a continuous basis.

But if you take a break, no worries, just come back when you can!

Dgraziani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you need to be very very active and helpful to be at the very top tier. You cannot have the mindset that you will get 10$ off per month. It always fun to come here to comment and help when you can and if you get 1 or 2$ out of it thats rewarding enough for most. Enjoy

guitarpickr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi lheart, just contribute to the community by responding to others who need help or answers to their questions. Bravo others and maybe start a post on any topic... your ranking will improve the more you contribute. content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1642319443981918873412.png

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Iheart wrote:

How does this actually work to gain i guess points towards your bill. it really doesnt make alot of sense.

To earn community points, just share your experiences and knowledge to participate, answer questions whenever you can, give bravos and spend tome to understand the process. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community.

Other fellow customers come in and ask questions in the Get Support forum and some replies in the Announcements forum. You reply back with a helpful answer. Maybe they bravo you for your time and effort. Maybe others bravo you. Then maybe that customer chooses your reply as the answer they like for the question.

But you gotta be quick because there's a bunch of others refreshing the page to see that new question and pounce on it with copy/pasted stock material or really fast typers.

In my opinion, it's fine to add an additional similar response in that initial flurry and a lot of the time the answer will have been provided. But very often you can pick up on a nuance that is relevant to the question or adds to someones reply and reply with that thereby adding something new. Replying with the same answer well after is, in my strong opinion, not acceptable internet forum etiquette.

But in that meantime, if the customer has selected a reply as their preferred answer then it's kinda moot to post another reply. I would say that's fine if you've added something new. But if you're just repeating the same answer then why waste your time and the customers with them getting another notification (by default). In my strong opinion this also is not acceptable internet forum etiquette.

The "points" are actually in a way money for your account which then goes towards your plan cost reducing your real money outlay.

Need Help? Let's chat.