cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Kate_mcc_mtl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have changed my login id and password due to no longer having access to my login email.

I cannot access my account.

My community password also did not work and my attempts at resetting it failed.

I had to create a new login, this one.

I have two possible login emails as thanks to the many months of not being able to access my account through the website has me uncertain which email I used. I cannot rest the password for either one. 

I want to be able to access my account online as I would like to check my data levels etc. Please advise me how to do this. Every time I try to change my password it fails. I think I need the assistance of a moderator or online support person please.

4 REPLIES 4

Kate_mcc_mtl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had tried everything including three different browsers on two different platforms (windows and android). This has been a problem since last year but as I have automatic payment it hasn't been critical. I just need to take care of this as if I want to purchase an addon I can't. My frustration had reached a high point and has me uncertain what email address is the official login. It didn't help that my login to community did not work. It had not changed that I knew of lol. 

I submitted a ticket through Simon so will keep an eye on it's status. Thank you for the info. I hope it works.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Is there any way to recover access to your email? A "secret question" backdoor or 2FA on another verified email account, phone number, etc?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You can try this first:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

If you change password wait 20-30 min before trying to log in again.

If everything fails, contact agent for assistance.

To Contact CSA-agent there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private messaging might take longer.

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kate_mcc_mtl 

The website is finicky.  You can try to clear cache or incognito/private mode.  Or try a different web browser or even a different device. 

If you are still having issues, then you may want to submit ticket for customer service agent help.

Chat with Simon to submit a ticket:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.