cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - need customer service

Clockvork
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone ... how the hell i can talk to somebody here ? i submited ticket 10 times already for 2 days and still nobody reaches me out ? is this normal ? i cant make or recieve any phone calls , tried other phones , account is online ... everything other works fine just phone calls issues ..... never had this problem before , did not do any changes with my phone or sim card ... it just suddenly stops working and this customer service is worst i ever seen 

thx if anybody can help me out 

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I hope this is not ongoing for you. There has been some calling issues reported without much reason or knowledge as to what CSA has come back to say as to why this is @Clockvork 

Did you receive a response yet about what the issue was ?

Was the sim card tried in another phone to see if calling works when you were troubleshooting?

@Clockvork   An earlier response also suggested to try switching your network mode to 3G/WCDMA, not sure if you tried that as well but it's worth a shot.  However, I agree that the issue is likely to be resolved by PM only.

Clockvork

yes signal bar is full ... as i mentioned already ... every other service works fine ... texts , data 

no errors on my phone at all 

only problem is phone calls

@Clockvork is the phone showing it connected to PM network at all?  Any error on the phone status bar on top??

Clockvork

im a technician , this problem can be solved only by provider ... i had tried everything

Clockvork

yes i tried it , no change still no phone calls

DJSquidz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Be patient I just received a response 2 hours ago on a service ticket submitted... August 31st... I did follow up daily and only to be told to be patient they are handling multiple PMs... 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Clockvork 

check at your Preferences - My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

Turn on private messages
Receive email notifications for new private messages
check marked on both and save,

and recontact PM support team by private message CS_Agent 

did you tried to select manual network to 3G and rebooting device.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Clockvork   That's too long to not get any response from CSA's.  Try sending a private message instead to CS_Agent here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Have you tried a network reset on the phone too?

edit:  network reset on android can be done by doing the following:

1. Open the Settings app on your Android.
  2. Scroll to and tap either "General management" or "System," depending on what device you have.
  3. Tap either "Reset" or "Reset options."
  4. Tap the words "Reset network settings."

Need Help? Let's chat.