cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile is just a scam no support no answers

Deejay77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

bought a 5g connection for 65 dollars and top of 15 dollars for international calls

Got installed e sim but there were network issues all the time have chat history of six days tried everything there agent told me to but still no results 

So I thought to remove esim and install new one by getting code again that might work as a last resort

But now they are not giving me e sim and telling me to take physical sim which by any means I can't get before 15 days even from Amazon it take 12 days

So I am scared by them they want me to pay even iam not using there sim as when sim will arrive my month will be over 

Took connection on 25 th from same day had talk with agent regarding the internet issues which they couldn't solve

Plz help guys and don't ever buy there network I am thinking of taking legal action in consumer forum I'll body spent 2000 dollars to teach these scammers a lesson

48 REPLIES 48

@Deejay77   you still have the problem with the eSIM/Physical sim issue?

Deejay77
  • Again same shifty massage it's been 3 days I have vested around 4 hours replying there every query from past 7 days 

I could have earned 80 dollars in that time 

Today Is my last day my patience is going out

Got this massage today

@CS_Agent @J_PM 

We`re sorry to hear about the issue you experience at this time! We take all customer feedback into consideration and are committed to resolving any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please be aware our manager will contact you in 24-48 hours through this community board to find a reoslution for your case.

Same stories every day from 25th of june  some diffrent  guy rrepplyeverytome who doesn't even know what he is chatting about

pathetic services 

I am sick and tired now guys. 

Check tybatel they are also giving 50 gb  in 65 dollars with best 5g speed of premium rogers network

Public, fido and  vergin works on secondary 5g network with reduced speed of telus   as primary is specifically reserved for telus coustmer 

Guys don't ever buy them they are cheat just cheat 

I just wanna switch now 

edited by computergeek541: CS-Comms isn't a Public Mobile employee username

Deejay77

Note 20 ultra I have been using lucky e sum before

@Deejay77 what phone do you have? brand and model??

Deejay77

You received already a new QR from Rodrigo but you said it's not working!

I do not think that your phone has not a psychical sim slot!!

It's located behind the battery.

Actually your phone is not esim compatible!

Be careful, you might have mixed up the notions!

Alex

Hay people look the dumbest one 

They have all the screenshot of trouble shooting and I have used there e sim for 6 days as pathetic service

I even told them that my physical sim slots are booked as I am having 2 physical sim already 

And at the end they have solution that I my phone is not compatible And this guy is telling me my physical slot is behind batries 

That's to dumb man 

They don't even see prior conversations before giving quote

@J_PM 

@CS_Agent 

Deejay77

I already have used fre prime and even in fast delivery they are giving me on 10 th of july

Deejay77

Yah man that's what I am talking to them If u can't give me new e sim I have to change cariers  and want refund

As no one wants for 10 days to get a sim

@Deejay77 

@Deejay77 wrote:

Man I don't need physical sim as my slits are full with prior no which I can't leave I bought public because I needed e sim other wise I could have virgin or other network

My only option is e sim 

With Public mobile, the introduction of eSIM was just recent.  Existing customers are unable to get eSIMs.  New customers like yourself can activate new eSIM, but once removed (which you did yourself), at the present time, Public mobile is unable to give you another eSIM.  As customer service agent likely told you, you will need a physical PM SIM card unfortunately.  Maybe in the future, Public mobile will offer that option.  

If your only option is e SIM, not sure what else can be done, except for activating another new PM account with new esIM .  You likely don't want to do that.  

@Deejay77 understand you prefer an eSIM than physical,  But due to system limitations, PM can only issue eSim once on the account and unable to generate replacement eSIM

If you installed the eSim but deleted it, or. installed on the wrong device,  you  will have to change to physical sim

Deejay77

Man I don't need physical sim as my slits are full with prior no which I can't leave I bought public because I needed e sim other wise I could have virgin or other network

My only option is e sim 

Deejay77

Just check they ate screwing me for 6 days now

Deejay77

I was not getting even 4 g LTE most if the time it remained on h 3g when I get a call or message or I do any call it used to switch automatic to 3 g then I have to do airplane mode to bring it back to 4g that was real pain in ass

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Deejay77 why Amazon cannot ship you within 2 day? You can join Prime for trial and free prime delivery on your frost order.  Not sure your location, bur Prime delivery on rural address should be quicker than 12 days

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Deejay77 

Not sure what are you expecting from 5G over 4G/LTE? What are you using 5G for?

Mohawk44

When I had activation issues, customer support agents fixed the issue same day. Never had wait days.

@Deejay77 

Looking at the map, looks like Winnipeg is the nearest city that would sell SIM card.  About 2.5 hour drive according to Google maps. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/pick-up-SIM

Is Pubic mobile sending you a SIM card?  

Deejay77

I live in kenora no retailer here

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Deejay77 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. In your situation, you will now need a physical PM SIM card.  Which city or town do you live in or near?  PM SiM card can be bought at corporate Koodo or Telus stores.  

Once you get your service going, you may ask customer service agent to possibly give you account credit or some form of compensation for your service lost. No guarantees, but CSAs can be understanding.  

Need Help? Let's chat.