cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch took money 2 times

teetlejuice8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up to change my plan and it added the funds 2 times ànd put an extra 55 on my account i need this money back!

6 REPLIES 6

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@teetlejuice8 

Geez these things happen a lot! Yes happened to me. Happened to another member today. You have to watch that double click.

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I also have run into this problem. I have accidentally clicked twice out of habit and dammit a double payment. But it's just sits there waiting for your next renewal. Now you know you have paid up. One less bill to worry about.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@teetlejuice8   do you see the extra you topped up sitting there as Available Fund?  If so, best is to leave it there and it can be used towards next renewal

PM is prepaid provider and technically it does not provide refund.  If you think it's really system glitch and took the money twice and you really want the refund instead, try to open ticket with PM Support :

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@teetlejuice8 

I've done that..... doesn't that get your goat! Ok you can ask for a refund but its doubtful you will get it in a couple of days. Officially it takes up go 30 days to process a refund back to your card. Most customers just leave the credit in their available funds to pay for the following renewal. Choice is yours of course!

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Only way is to create a ticket. I'm sure they'll refund you but it may take a day or two. @teetlejuice8 

Need Help? Let's chat.