Getpoint

Yahyamehrabi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How can I get points. 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi 

There are several ways to earn points on your account.

- 5% in points on your monthly bill 

- Have family members join PM

- Get involved on this Community to help others

@Yahyamehrabi   community points or public points in general?

ou get 5% in Public Points for all spending you have with PM, your regular renewal and your add-on purchase

Like other point programs, you collect for enough points to redeem for "prizes".  You can redeem 15 points for  $15 bill credit.  Or you can redeem for add-on, which is a bargain, it is generally 33% cheaper than paying for add-on

If you are new activation, you should get 3X points now.  The regular points will be added to your My reward account immeidately after you "spent" your money with PM, the extra 2x points will be there 48 hours later

For your current points, check the reward site here (same login name and password as My Account)

https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards

And for Community rewards points, just keep helping others.  Reply what you know and good things will happen, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15 points are all reachable  🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Yahyamehrabi  by helping answer questions participating giving bravos receiving bravos and getting except solutions … and of course paying your bill 15 points gets you $15 off your bill or use to buy add ons 

Sign in to rewards portal view catalog

Handy1_0-1675999185580.jpeg

Yahyamehrabi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry for getting points 

Need Help? Let's chat.