cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get off any koodo calling lists?

Mwilhelm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since signing up with Public I've been happy, I'm left alone for the most part, until Koodo started texting me promotions, I got that dealt with swiftly, now I'm getting phone calls.

Block those numbers, oh nope, they leave voice mail.

I need a Mod to help me get rid of this. I pay for mobile service, mostly to browse the web and play stupid games, not get tremendously annoying marketing calls every weekend.

3 REPLIES 3

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mwilhelm wrote:

Since signing up with Public I've been happy, I'm left alone for the most part, until Koodo started texting me promotions, I got that dealt with swiftly, now I'm getting phone calls.

Block those numbers, oh nope, they leave voice mail.

I need a Mod to help me get rid of this. I pay for mobile service, mostly to browse the web and play stupid games, not get tremendously annoying marketing calls every weekend.

Marketing calls from Koodo or from other companies?

Mwilhelm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Appreciate the help chief. Have a good weekend.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mwilhelm 

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.