cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about promotion

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I have a friend of mine which wanna join public. Can he still get the promotion in this 9 days?
So the sim arrive before the promotion end?
7 REPLIES 7

W0507636
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ionut order the sim card now should not be any issues getting the sim delivered before Nov 20/16. I have received multiple orders in Ontario which took approx 2 business days. The longer you wait the less chance you will have. If for some reason you do not receive in time I would reach out to a moderator explaining you have ordered sim but have not received prior to the end of the promotion which they may be able to help out.

jerinjohny1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

send a message to moderator.they can help you on this matter

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's the issue. Trying to see how long it take to delivery the sim. Cuz then it won't take that long to activate it. 

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Ionut

@According to a message I received from PM, the ended date for the promotion will be November 30. But, if you could get your SIM card early and get it activated earlier, that should be better.

dt72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sim card came the next day so he should have enough time to get the promo.

jheili99

but having said that: the sim usually takes only 2-3 business days to arrive...if you order now, yo might be just about in time..

cheers

jheili99

hi

unfortunately not...the promo ends on the Nov. 20th i think......unless you contact PM and ask, if they would agree to that... but all good has to come to asn end, and this would be the date set by PM

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.