cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get number to eSim

AnhThu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent,

I’m currently abroad and had to a change phone without sim card. I need to get my current phone number in an eSim on this new phone.

I cannot do almost anything without my phone number. Could you please help me asap?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AnhThu 

You can purchase a eSIM from PM by downloading the app on the intended device, logging into your account and going to the subscription and add-on’s tab, and then scrolling down and selecting “Shop SIM Card Now”.

Just know that PM doesn’t work outside of Canada and the US (with a Can-US plan or roaming add-on) so despite adding the eSIM to your phone, you might not have service depending on where you are abroad. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @AnhThu 

first, you are in US with a US roaming plan?  If not, there is no service in other countries (or there won't be service in US without roaming add-on or roaming plan),  you can wait till you are back in Canada to do it

But if you still want to try, can you download your PM app on your phone?  Download Pm app, Subscription, scroll down to bottom for Shop sim card and buy esim there and you can setup esim on the phone

Need Help? Let's chat.