cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get 1GB of free data per month for 12 months

PM99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I received an email promotion to get 1GB/2GB data per month for 12 months if I signed up by June 30 using my email. I did signed up by June 30. How do I see the 1GB/2GB data get added to my account? Anyone also utilize this promotion? Thanks!!! 

PM99_0-1626064459678.png

14 REPLIES 14

More like they are targeting past PM customers who also own a time machine? Register email by June 30?

AE_Collector

Jshorrocks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

just have a look at your account details page. You should see the promotion there

@adityanair23 

This thread was a targetted winback offer of 1GB/12 months on the $25 plan or 2GB/24 months on plans $35+. Where as the current in market offer is 2GB on plans $35+. Which doesn't seem to make the winback offer as appealing as the in market one as its unlimited. However the in market offer is not stackable with other in market offers.

It makes me believe that you could stack the 2GB on $35+plans winback offer with the 2GBBONUS promocode to recieve for two years :

• $35/7GB
  • $40/9GB
  • $50/14.5GB+US calling
  • $70/19.5GB+US calling

adityanair23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@darliciousAds on gmail. It'll state plans starting from $25 but when i click on the ad, it would show from $35

@adityanair23 

In your email or via text?

@hTideGnow 

Funny how they advertised a one day flash sale that is still valid?!!

adityanair23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I keep getting an Ad for 2GBBonus+ if i activate a plan of 35+/Month.

My doubt is whether this is applicable on existing users or new sim activation?

@BKNS27 wrote:

@PM99 

It seems like it is target to exPM customers and you can log into your Self Serve account and look under My Data & Add-on section but you need to register your email.

Remember to use the same email address when activating your PM SIM.

It should show the 1gb or 2gb depending on which plan you choose for the one time promo so it would continue to accumulate up to 12gb or 24gb after 12 months.

It will stay in your account until you use it all up.

It doesn't accumualte. It resets during the renewal. Unused bonus goes to waste. It's not add-on data. It's a bonus to the plan.

@PM99 

Did you try stacking the  promocode 2GBBONUS if you chose a $35+plan?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PM99 

It seems like it is target to exPM customers and you can log into your Self Serve account and look under My Data & Add-on section but you need to register your email.

Remember to use the same email address when activating your PM SIM.

It should show the 1gb or 2gb depending on which plan you choose for the one time promo so it would continue to accumulate up to 12gb or 24gb after 12 months.

It will stay in your account until you use it all up.

@PM99 

There was another recent winback customer with this offer and they messaged the moderators to have it added to their account. It will appear on the right hand side of your overview page under

"My Promotions"                  Amount Used        Current Plan Cycle

1 GB bonus monthly          

plan data                                0/1024mb                    1/12

It will be in the same section as this promotional data add on.

Screenshot_20210705-105905~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are the details.

Sign up online. Use same email address of offer. 1GB for $25 plan. 2GB for $25 and up.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

First time I heard of this promo, assuming you signed up with the same email address.  Then it should appear in your overview page.

When I had  a limited time promo it showed x/12  months promo used on the lower right hand box.in overview page

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@PM99 

Looks like a targeted offer to entice previous customers to sign up to PM again.  Was there a terms and conditions section from the email?  

Usually, you should see those promo data add ons in your Data and Add ons section in your overview page in self service account.  It also sometimes will show up in your plan details section.  

Need Help? Let's chat.