cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds there but account suspended

thestephensx5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there. Have a ticket to moderator too but in case trying here too. I am on autopay but each month I seem to need to go in to do the payment as my account suspends.  Annoying but I could fix it. Today it was different tho I. Went in and balance needed was there but account still suspended. I tried to reactivate my plan and it would take me to payment screen but when I would say pay amount due it would tell me that I have enough funds already. Ideas??!!

16 REPLIES 16

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think it would be safe to say that if you think you got enough funds in your account, and every thing is good with your account, you dont need to check your selfserve account on the renewal date unless your phone does not work. These "false" messages can give some people anxiety.

@thestephensx5 

Also on your screen shot it says next payment due date in August. If you're on a 30 plan..the proper due date will also update when the system does its thing and puts account back to active.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here is a previous thread about suspended vs expired account message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/EXPIRED-vs-SUSPENDED-AVAILABLE-FUNDS-vs...

@thestephensx5  as I said in my first post this is normal and how PM works.

Based on your screenshot everything is fine.

Every 30 days the account will go

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to Suspended
  • Suspended back to active.

It's the normal process on how public mobile system works. Nothing to worry about.

thestephensx5

very odd how they have it but thanks!  Good to know. 

@thestephensx5 ok as long as it's working that is normal to see that have a great day

thestephensx5

It is showing there are enough funds already. Even tried adding an extra dollar but says same. 

Crap I missed that ignore everything that I said @thestephensx5 . Thanks @Jb456 nice catch. If it's your 30 day cycle. The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

thestephensx5

815C2D1B-9B45-46C1-9DDD-3699E0A33D05.jpeg

 so it is working but it says the plan has expired So it just says that anyway?  In 5 months this is the first time the autopay actually took the payment lol.  So we didn’t expect to show it expired.  Thanks 

@thestephensx5 hi did you try paying by dialing *611?

Is it your payment due date? Does your phone still work? Or is it actually cut off?

If it is your payment due date. The account goes the following.

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to Suspended with the below noteScreenshot_20200205_002706.jpg
  •  Suspended back to active once system updates.

During this time if phone works ignore the message it does that every 30 days and it is just how the system works. I know it can be confusing to many.

If your phone is completely not working you should open a ticket for moderators to investigate.

thestephensx5

I already have a ticket into the moderator.  I just was hoping someone could help with a quick fix as due to covid my husband and I need our cells for work so if it stops working I will have serious issues.  I’m a bit hesitate to try the suspending as I need to work in an hour and so far at least it is working but if it doesn’t connect back it will affect me from working today.  But thank you if I don’t hear back by the time I’m done work I will try that 

@thestephensx5 Hi that sounds strange that it won’t work maybe it’s time to speak to a moderator click on the? Bottom right hand corner and ask Simon the robot to speak to a human he will create a ticket for you to speak to a moderator about your issue have a great day

@thestephensx5 contact the moderators and ask them to add the funds for you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

While you wait. Try this From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

Stay safe 

thestephensx5

Thanks. I tried it and it added the dollar. Shows my balance as $41 and still when I click to reactivate my $40 plan it says insufficient funds 🤷‍♀️

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@thestephensx5 Try adding an extra $1 via the one time payment option and try the pay amount due option again. Thanks. Stay safe. 

Make a patment.png

Need Help? Let's chat.