cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full access code

CurtisK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It says it is sending my full access code to my phone number but I'm not recieving it

8 REPLIES 8

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CurtisK 

Did you port in your phone # during activation? Did you reply YES to the authorization text within 90 minutes of recieving it ? Check if your port completed. Is your old account still active? Or canceled? Does your old Sim card still work? If so does the first 2FA text from eversafe go to the old Sim card? Are you recieving incoming phone calls? Customer support can submit another port request for you since you have already reached out to them otherwise the other option is to call the porting department.

The one time identity verification text from eversafe can only be recieved via text message on the Public Mobile Sim card if your port is incomplete you must fix that first to recieve the code.

wtfi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Here is a sure fire way to get your access code sent to your email:

Go to the myaccount login page, click "forgot email", enter your phone number and hit next. An email will be sent to the email you just told them you "forgot". 

This is also the same place to change your password to account. Hit "forgot password" and follow the instructions, then you will be sent a code to your phone, enter the code and you will be given a screen to enter a new password. That way your account can be easily taken over by a moderately savvy thief if they steal your phone. 

Welcome to neversafe!

CurtisK

It is a new activation. Have tried all of those things with no success. Will try customer support. Thanks

CurtisK

Yes I'm getting other messages

CurtisK

Tried that it doesn't give me an email option

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

To be clear, @CurtisK , are you brand-new activating and trying to complete the setup by getting that code?

Can you try rebooting the device and resetting network connections on the device?

Perhaps also try the PM SIM card in another device and try to have the code resent to see if it gets delivered to that other device.

Otherwise, the customer support agents may be your best bet:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As for why you are not receiving it I am not sure; have you tried sending sms messages to your phone from other phone to check if SMS are working? 

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CurtisK : You can try clicking on "Didn't get the code" link, and then it will give you move options such as sending it to the email. 

Need Help? Let's chat.