cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full Access

G6250
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile Community . Please can a Public Mobile agent, confirm my other number, for full access ? 

11 REPLIES 11

G6250

When PM React App was installed , validation was accepted . The quality and call reception are perfect . Thank you Community for posting and understanding .

HI @G6250 

The app itself will work on  Wifi.

but the SMS text for validation could be sending to the old carrier as @softech said.   Your old carrier sim still working?

G6250

Thank you Community . Will the Public Mobile React App, update in cellular range?

G6250

"No I am at final screen for full access usage".  " I am not in cellular service range."

G6250

The confirm full access screen . Backup tel: # is the appropriate option . App is working . Service and Sim card need to be validated, at the confirm full access screen . 

G6250

Backup # is not a option currently available . My PM number is at the , full access screen. Where accepting the 6 digit code for full access would need to be sent to backup tel: # . Is there a tel: # to speak to a PM agent ?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@G6250 
if you are transferring your number into PM, the number would have sent to your old provider's sim since the number porting is not done.  Please put you old provider's sim card back to the phone and try login and  request the code again

Nick271
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

we need real customer service #. People I'll stay longer with the service.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @G6250 

are you using Public Mobile app and trying to login?

is your service working?  are you trying to get through the confirm full access screen?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @G6250 

Can you please share more information of what you're talking about. I don't understand what you're asking.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Agents do NOT read posts in this forum.

Is your service working? Can you call in/out, SMS, etc.?

Need Help? Let's chat.