cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustration and problems

Elisheva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have never experienced such issues with Public Mobile like this before 

purchased add on.  Talk text.  Needed a code but was just past the border to USA

Backtracked. Got it working - bought talk and text

so I thought!  Nothing not even in a town

got wifi and purchased data for 15 days 

nothing is working in the city of Seattle 

I think I have spent almost 100 dollars according to my receipts

tried everything!!!  Definitely want refund.

how do I reach customer service ?

should I complain to CRTC?

I may be done with PM

Been with them from the beginning 

when it works it’s fine but when it doesn’t it’s useless.  

Sent from my iPhone
4 REPLIES 4

@Elisheva  What phone do you have?  Did the things you tried get data working at least?  For voice did you try setting to 3G because some have said that enabled their phone to connect to 2G on T-Mobile.  If your phone is non-VoLTE you will have problems with voice calls in the USA since they shut down 3G there.  T-Mobile's 2G is the only option now for voice calls in the USA for a phone that isn't VoLTE enabled and it is spotty or unavailable in various places as they are shutting that down too.  A non-VoLTE phone will still work in Canada as we still have 3G here.   If still not working you can try customer service for a refund/credit for the add ons if they can't get it working for you.

Elisheva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Thank you

i did all those things.  
My phone gives me the option of 3G

or LTE

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Elisheva - Try LTE, if that doesn't work, use T-Mobile and do 2G / EDGE / GSM. Also manually switch to AT&T or T-Mobile.

If none work here is how to contact a CS_Agent:

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Elisheva   Do you have roaming turned on on the phone, is the phone connecting to either AT&T or T-Mobile, and make sure it's not set to 5G at least to start with, it should be on 4G/LTE.  If your phone is not VoLTE  enabled then for voice calls you will need T-Mobile's 2G network where it still exists.

Customer service can be reached via the chat/message icon at the bottom right of this page.  Roaming works just fine for others, it is usually a settings issue or a non-VoLTE phone when it doesn't.

Need Help? Let's chat.