cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral not logging

khaleddahdouh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have referred 3 people to PM but only one number shows in my account. My issue is similar to the issue discussed at this post http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Referred-a-Friend-did-not-work-and-deleted-one...

I have also received the message that says one of my frields left PM after the referrals activated their line. 

3 REPLIES 3

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This has happened to me multiple times and usually takes a month or longer to fix. 

Just as they fixed it again for me last month, I got an SMS from PM saying that they're sorry to see my friend go that I referred. Then the number doesn't show on my referral page anymore, but my friend is still with PM. It would be nice to have it fixed again for me...

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @khaleddahdouh

Sorry to hear about this ! As mentioned, it's a small glitch but don't worry - we'll get this fixed.

I'll need you to private message me your phone number along with the 3 friends you referred. 

I look forward to your reply!

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

yea it seems there is a glitch on the referral. A mod will have to look at this for you. @Mary_M @Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.